Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Dusty Old Blog

Wow...it has been forever since I posted to this blog.  Things have changed dramatically in my life since my last post.  I am now a grandmother (yay!!) and I have been feeling so much better over the past three years. I will post about that, the journey , and what has helped a little later. For now I need to dust things off around here and start fresh! Anybody out there feeling better themselves? What has worked for you? Send me a note, I'd love to hear about it and share with others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Are you feeling isolated and lonely from your friends or family because they just don't understand? Don't give up! Here you will find comfort from knowing that you are not alone and we have all been there and are still there trying to help eachother get through it. This blog will give you articles, tips, help and and some direction on how to deal with the everday pressures and hurts of living with a chronic illness. I hope you will find this site helpful and encouraging as well as informative. I will be adding articles all the time so be sure to subscribe to this blog, pull up a chair and get your coffee! If anyone has any tips, articles, websites or suggestions that they would like to share please do so by e-mailing me at jdavisdawgs@comcast.net .

Sincerely,

Sheri Davis